Monday, August 27, 2012

OPI Fall 2012: Every Month is Oktoberfest

Hello darling Ninjas!

I've been feeling a little under the weather today which is sad since it was nice and sunny. Yesterday we had some scary storms! I was driving home from visiting my grandparents and it was nearly impossible to see in front of my car is was raining so hard. That was a little scary but about 3 hours in the rain let up. It's weapons week here at the dojo but it is also the first time in a while I've had to do a whole graduation prep by myself. Not to mention we have a large number of new students because the school year has started! Busy busy busy.

Tonight's manicure is a polish I got for .01 from Copious! It's a spiffy site where you can buy things that are hard to find or just unique to the sellers. It's a little like etsy without the use of paypal. This is one of the OPI Germany colors from their Fall 2012 line, Every Month is Oktoberfest. This is a inky purple base loaded with red shimmer. The shimmer gets a deep wine color because of the purple base and it glows on the nail with slightly darker edges. Two easy coats for this polish that is perfect for the coming Autumn!





Don't forget to enter my Blue Belt Giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com