Monday, August 13, 2012

Butter LONDON No More Waity Katie

Hello lovely Ninjas!

Next week will be stripe week here at the dojo and I'll be earning my red stripe! I can't wait to graduate to solid blue belt. It's really nice to be making progress towards higher ranks and it's nice to be committed to something that means so much to me.

Tonight's polish is a Butter LONDON that I was really excited about. No More Waity Katie was created commemorate the engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Butter LONDON says of NMWK, "this soft lilac glitter nail lacquer is the perfect marriage of fashion and fun." I like how they slipped the word marriage in there! This polish was not easy to work with at all. The light purple jelly is very sheer and the lilac glitter is a hungry glitter. It took three coats of NMWK over my existing Zoya Natty manicure to achieve opacity. By the third coat, the polish was getting thick and starting to string. As you can see, the topcoat was eaten and and didn't create the glassy finish you usually hope for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com